Price sheet, Terms of Service, and Order Form
The Iowa Fiber Mill (“TIFM”) custom processes fiber in a way that consumes fewer resources and showcases the fiber. In order to process your fiber and create superior value for you, here are the necessary responsibilities we must expect from each other.
- Send quality fiber that has been well prepared, (skirted and sorted, et) accepting that TIFM may reject fiber that is not fit for processing.
- Pay return shipping for all fiber that is rejected for processing.
- Complete sign and return this Agreement with your $50 non-refundable reservation fee (will be deducted from your final invoice).
- Send your fiber in clear plastic bags.
The Iowa Fiber Mill Responsibilities
- Provide timely communication regarding your processing requests, payment terms, and the tracking of your shipments.
- Provide a website that clearly explains our mill and the types of services we off
- Keep clear and accurate records of all fiber that comes in and goes out of our mill.
- Give you the highest quality processing available for your fiber with accurate labeling.
- Do our utmost to offer scheduling options that accommodate your needs.